Sunday, April 19, 2009

Introducing Lennox Yonah Lara


It's been so long since I've last posted, but I have the perfect topic to post about--my new son, Lennox Yonah Lara! He's soooo awesome and he was born on Wednesday, April 8th at 9:13am. He weighed 7 pounds, 12 ounces and was 20 inches long. After one week of life, he grew two inches and gained six ounces! I was very proud of this because I had difficulty breastfeeding at first, but when he went through this growth spurt, I had gotten the hang of breastfeeding and had been doing that exclusively! The first time I tried to write this post, I had to cut it short because Lennox was hungry. Now, on the eve of his third week of life, I am determined to finish this post! Please look forward to me including pictures and posting about my journey through motherhood!

No comments: